- Payment for authorised work shall be paid in South African currency as agreed upon between the parties, in writing.
- Interest at the rate of 2% per month will be charged on all overdue accounts.
3. Risk and passing of ownership
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the client on delivery thereof, but ownership of goods shall only pass once Creative8 has received payment in full.
- For all purposes under this agreement, (including giving of any notice, the payment of any amount, the service of any process and for all other purposes arising from this agreement) the client hereby chooses the service address stipulated on the quotation issued to him/her/it.
5. Legal charges
- In the event of the company instructing its attorneys to recover money or the goods from the client, the client shall be liable for and pay all legal costs ("on an attorney and client basis") incurred by Creative8 and including collection commissions.
- In the event of a complaint or a dispute arising between the parties, regarding this agreement or service rendered, the client shall inform Creative8 in writing about the nature of the complaint. Creative8 will investigate and will attempt to resolve the matter within business days.
7. Interpretation and jurisdiction
- The contract shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- The client consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court of the district of Cape Town.